Welcome to my first blog posting!
In an effort to define the strange lifestyle I seem to have inherited from my parents I've decided to claim the name "global nomad".
I’ve checked out the definition of nomad, and there are 2 options:
1. member of itinerant people:
Ok, so the group of people would be my family, and the moving from place to place part certainly rings true.
Now, “searching for pasture for my herds, or food and water”? .... Perhaps not. Unless you take that to be metaphorical - pasture for my herds could mean fulfillment of my heart's desires??

2. wanderer:
Well, I guess that pretty-much sums it up, but it makes me seem a bit aimless. I like to think I'm not completely aimless...maybe just a little.
Join me as I ramble and reflect on my continued wanderings and what they might mean.

7 comments:
Hi. Great to see your blog is up. We just got back home after driving from the ferry in the dark in the rain. Am sittig at the computer in my jacket as I don't want to start the heater. Wish I could pipe some cool ocean air over to you. Hang in there brave nomad!
Hello and welcome to blogworld! Glad to see you here. Looks great!
We are in an internet cafe trying to waste away 4 hours before we catch a night bus to Singapore. And we just found a virus on our camera memory card, which would explain why we haven't been able to get at our pictures...all the pictures we have taken in the last month and a half and that are not stored elsewhere. grrr. I thought you might be able to relate. :) Stupid worms.
Oh Oh. Make sure you sign up to get stats on your blog. So very fun to track the world map and guess who is reading. We use google analytics. I will end now before I begin to sound any nerdier.
Hav
Welcome to the blogging world. Great start. We have tough competition in Hav and Scott who are free from work responsibilities but we can outdo them if we put some hot Sudanese energy into it. Bon chance.
Did you just put the words "hot", "Sudanese" and "energy" into the same sentence? Ha! We're doomed. Hav & Scott, we hereby throw in the [hot, sweaty, Sudanese] towel from the start and declare that your blog wins.
Hi Kendrah -
How is my beautiful friend in Sudan? I think of you often... sorry that doesn't translate into "I write to you often". Your blog is amazing - like you!
donita.
More people like u r missing in this world!!!
keep it up!
Pablo Ruisoto
Post a Comment