Saturday, 31 May 2008

Where am I?

For those who may be confused about my global whereabouts, I am back in Sudan as usual, but came back just over 3 weeks ago from a trip to China to visit my sister & her husband where they've been teaching at an international school for the past year.

Below are a series of posts on my time in China if you haven't dropped in for a while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kendrah!!

Wow, it took me some time to read all your stories, and a few extra minutes for "processing" the pictures with all the funny English translations... Looks great!

Thanks for sending the email, because it's been a while since I last checked out your weblog. (a new computer with no bookmarks is also to blame).

From now on, I'll keep better track!

All my best,
Floor (Maastricht, NL)

Leah said...

Oooh, ouch ;-) I don't think I've laughed this hard before breakfast ever, what a hullabaloo.
(can't imagine what the metro might have been like, had they not put the signs up)
Great photos, I especially enjoyed seeing the unusual food items.